QR Readers


Support our sponsor: CaptainU

Frequently Asked Questions

Select a topic category or scroll down to the page to find your question.

Do you have a LOST AND FOUND?
Yes. Lost and Found, during the event, is located in the HQ Tent. AFter the event, we will post all lost and found on the lost and found page (viewable by clicking on the Lost and Found tab in the left navigation margin).
The application form does not look right on my screen (overlapping drop down boxes, long rows over the input fields, etc.) What is going on?
First, you should let the ENTIRE form load BEFORE you scroll. It is a big form.

In short, your computer does not have enough memory (RAM) available to render the form correctly. Here is the solution that will work in most cases:

1. Clear the cache (temporary files) in Internet Explorer (Usually Tools>Internet Options>Remove Temporary files
2. Shut down Internet Explorer
3. Restart the computer
4. Open JUST MS Internet Explorer.
5. Go to Web site, fill out form.

In most cases, this will solve the problem....
Can a player play on more than one team during the tournament?
Yes, but the player may not play on two teams in the same division.
Is PSI a US Youth Soccer sanctioned tournament?
Is this a restricted or unrestricted tournament?
PSI is an unrestricted tournament
My club has the same coach for more than one team. Can you schedule those teams so that they don't play at the same time?
We will make every effort to accommodate requests like this, however teams MUST make alternate coaching provisions in the event this request cannot be honored.
Do I need to present the player cards before each game?
Yes, player cards will be checked before each tournament game.

For some matches, Tournament Officials may also check approved tournament roster in addition to player cards.
I have a handicap-parking pass. May I use the on-site parking?
Yes, anyone with a handicap-parking pass may use on-site tournament parking provided that the lot is not full. We cannot guarantee that designated handicap spots will be available.
I have a parking permit-why does it say LOT FULL? Can I still use the on-site parking?
When the available parking spaces become limited, a "Lot Full" sign will be posted at both entrances to the facility at Sylvania-Metamora Rd. and Mitchaw Rd. Even if you have a parking permit you will need to utilize the Player Drop-Off area and then use the off-site parking and shuttle service.
I have a PSI parking pass. Which entrance to the park should I use?
You may enter the Pacesetter Park facility with a parking pass at the SYLVANIA-METAMORA ROAD ENTRANCE ONLY
Do I need to submit a copy of my Certificate of Completion of an approved concussion training course?
No, all carded coaches/managers must only present the certificate to a tournament official at team registration on Friday, May 23rd.
How do I use the Player Drop-Off Area? The lot is full and I want to make sure my player arrives at the field on time.
If the lot is full, you may drop players in the designated drop-off area. Please refer to the facility map. You must enter the facility from MITCHAW RD. and follow the signage to the designated PLAYER DROP-OFF area. Upon dropping off the players, you must exit the facility at Mitchaw Rd. and park your vehicle in the designated off-site Shuttle Parking lot.

**Please note, the PLAYER DROP-OFF AREA is in a different area than the SHUTTLE DROP-OFF/PICK-UP AREA. Please DO NOT use the SHUTTLE DROP-OFF/PICK UP AREA to drop/pick-up players.
My state does not require coaches to complete a concussion training course. Do I still need to complete a course?
Yes, All coaches participating in an Ohio sanctioned tournament must complete this course and provide a copy of their certification of completion to the tournament officials at team registration.

In April 2013, the Return to Play law was passed in Ohio, requiring all youth coaches to complete a concussion training course.

If your coach does not currently have a certificate of completion for a concussion training course, he/she can take a free online course through NFHS at:
Return to the FAQ Menu

Does our team have to use the Tournament's Housing service?
You must stay in an approved Tournament Hotel. Click on the HOTELS tab on the top menu to see a list of the approved hotels.
Return to the FAQ Menu

How do I get to Registration?
Directions to PSI Registration at 5400 W. Central Ave. Toledo, OH 43615:

Exit 475 N or S at Central Ave.
Turn right onto Central Ave.
After passing through the intersection of Holland-Sylvania Rd/Central Ave (Wal-Mart is on the corner), turn left at the 2nd light into the parking lot for Key Bank Field- Home of the Pacesetter Soccer Club.

Exit 475W at Talmadge Rd.
Turn left off the exit.
Go to the 2nd light and turn right onto Central Ave.
Turn right at the 3rd light (just after going under the railroad bridge) into the parking lot for Key Bank Field- Home of the Pacesetter Soccer Club.

*A link to a Map of this location is also available under the "Maps & Things to Do" tab on this website
What forms are required to register my team?
Once your team has been accepted, all required forms and information for registration can be found on the tournament website under the Forms tab: www.pacesettersoccerinvitational.com
When is Registration?
Registration will be Friday May 22nd at 5400 West Central Avenue, Toledo OH 43615 from 6:30-10:00 PM.
How do I get the required forms?
Once your team has been accepted, you will be able to log in using your team ID number. Download the forms using the “Forms” tab or Get Duplicate Forms box.
In the past we used Early Mail-In Registration. Is this an option this year as well?
No, unfortunately we are unable to offer early registration this year.

Team Registration will be Friday, May 23rd from 6:30-10:00 P.M. at 5400 W. Central Ave. Toledo, OH 43615.
Why is early mail-in registration not offered?
As the size of the tournament has increased, we no longer have the resources to process early registration packets.
Can I fax or email our registration documents?
No, all teams must have a representative attend Team Registration on Friday May 23rd from 6:30-10:00 P.M. at 5400 W. Central Ave. Toledo, OH 43615
Do my medical release forms have to be notarized?
No, OYSAN no longer requires medical release forms to be notarized. This is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED but not required.
We are a team from Ohio South. What is the the guest player permission to travel form?
Ohio South refers to this guest player permission to travel as the "Tournament Guest Player Roster Form". This provides the necessary approval and insurance from the state association for a guest player. More information at: http://www.osysa.com/tournaments/etravel_forms/
We are a US Club carded team. Do we need medical release forms?
If you are a US Club carded team you must present US Club documents. US Club obtains all player information and authorization for medical treatment on the Youth Player Registration & Medical Treatment Authorization Form. This form serves as your medical release form.
We are a US Club carded team. What is the Youth Player Registration & Medical Treatment Authorization Form?
This is the form that parents/guardians complete at the beginning of the season when players are carded with US Club soccer. It is Form #R002Youth. This form serves as both Registration and Medical Treatment and Liability Waiver for US Club carded players. More information can be obtained at www.usclubsoccer.org. Click the Registration Tab and select General Forms from the drop-down list.
We are an out of town team. Do we need a Permit to Travel?
If your US Youth-carded-team is located outside of Ohio-North, you will need a Permit to Travel/Notification to Travel from your state association.

Please contact your league representative or state association for further information.

We have provided links for some state leagues below. Many states use the e-Travel system. Each state determines the documents required for travel out of state.

**Michigan State Youth Soccer Association: Provides an Explanation of MSYSA Travel Forms required by MSYSA—for additional information on e-Travel Forms-online travel forms please visit: http://www.michiganyouthsoccer.org/Page534.aspx

Per MSYSA website you will need :
1.Permission to Travel
2. Guest Player Roster Form: Use this form when a player residing in Michigan will be playing in a tournament for a team they are not normally registered to.

Information/Instructions for "How To Submit A Guest Player Form Request" can be found at: (from the Michigan Youth Soccer Association website--http://www.michiganyouthsoccer.org)

***Please note you will also need to complete the 2014 PSI Guest Player Roster for the tournament weekend.

**Ohio South Youth Soccer Association-OSYSA
US Youth Soccer Travel Policy and E-Travel System: Form Selection Center:

**Indiana Soccer: http://www.soccerindiana.org/service/travel_permits.aspx

**Illinois Soccer (IYSA):

**Kentucky Youth Soccer

**Pennsylvania Soccer
West: www.pawest-soccer.org/misc/forms.htm
In order to obtain permission to travel, click on "Travel Notification". In order to register a guest player, click on ‘Guest Player Form (pdf)’

**New York:
East: Must obtain authorization to travel at least 72 hours before the tournament starts at the following link: https://app1.sportssignup.com/enyysa/travel.html.

West: Use the following link: http://www.nyswysa.org/scripts/runisa.dll?m2:gp::72051+L2/+E+109. To obtain permission for the team to travel to our tournament, scroll down to “Travel Forms” and click on “Permission to Travel Form.” To obtain approval to bring a guest player, scroll down to “Tournament Forms” and click on “Tournament Guest Player Form.”

**Ontario, Canada:
We want to bring Guest Players, where can we get a Guest Player Roster form?
Non Ohio North teams should use their own State Association's Tournament Guest Player Roster Form and have it approved/validated by your state association. Please make sure to allow plenty of time to do this and note that some state associations charge a fee for the guest player.
**You must also print and complete a PSI Guest Player Roster using the Forms tab on the tournament website.
What is the difference between e.g. Michigan Guest Player Roster and PSI Guest Player Roster?
The Guest Player Roster is needed from the MI State Association for each guest player. This provides the necessary approval and insurance from the state association for a guest player.

The PSI Guest Player Roster is a document specifically for the PSI Tournament. One copy of the PSI Guest Player Roster will be kept with other state permission to travel documents in the headquarter tent. The second copy should be kept with your official team tournament roster for the entire tournament weekend.
What is the difference between Team Permission to Travel and Guest Player Roster?
In some states, such as Michigan each team must have permission to travel. The Guest Player Roster is ALSO needed for EACH guest player from Michigan. This serves as the guest player’s permission to travel.
Why do I need to bring 2 copies of my roster (and guest roster if applicable)?
You need 2 copies of team roster (and PSI Guest roster if applicable). Both copies are checked. One copy will be kept on file in the headquarters tent and the other copy will become your official tournament roster. The official tournament roster must be kept with you during the entire tournament weekend.
Do player and coach pass cards need to be laminated?
Yes, current validated player and coaches pass cards need to be laminated prior to the PSI tournament weekend. Player cards will be presented prior to each match.
How many guest players are permitted?
The tournament allows 5 guest players. Be sure that the combination of your rostered players and guest players do not exceed the maximum allowed for your age group.
If I forget to pick up my parking passes at Registration where do I get them?
Parking passes can be picked up at the tournament headquarters tent. Please note that cars are not admitted to on-site parking without a tournament parking pass. Off-site parking and shuttle service must be used for transportation to the Pacesetter Park tournament facility if you do not have a tournament parking pass for your vehicle.
We are a US Club carded team. Can we have a US YOUTH carded player guest play with us for the tournament?
No, All players on your team (rostered and guests) must be registered with US Club Soccer. A US CLUB Player Registration Number is required to be included on the roster.
Return to the FAQ Menu

We will be posting questions on this page as they are asked, so check here before calling. (We are always are happy to talk to you, but this may save you time and a good healthy game of phone tag.)


Pacesetter Soccer Invitational

Contact Us

Powered by:

Content on this site is ©Copyright 1999-2015 Rivershark, Inc. except where noted. You may make printouts or transmit via email copies of the games, photos, etc. for personal use. No commercial use is authorized. The "floating ball dot-com" is a trademark of Rivershark, Inc., Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.

If you are interested in having tourneycentral.com produce your tournament, check us out here.